This Girl's Books

My online repository of what I've read, what I thought of it, and whether or not I'd recommend it to you, dear reader.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

A brief respite

I love this little book-blog experiment of mine, but I just don't have time to pay attention to it at the moment...

So, after this post, "This Girl's Books" is officially on hiatus until January. Heaven knows my reading has taken a holiday break. At night, it's all I can do to stay awake long enough to page through half a magazine! When the Christmas hubbub and hoopla has passed and I'm feeling re-motivated with the new year, I shall return with a reading list in hand! Hope some of you will join me as I journey through some classics...

'Til then, have yourself a merry little Christmas!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What is that painting? It looks Van Gogh-ish.

    Sure, I'll join you in some reading. I was going to tackle either Don Quixote or Anna Karenina next, but I'm open to other ideas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home